les llego un mail asi??

Agustin

Posts Recomendados

Hello

My name is Bruno and I’m a Portuguese videogame journalist. At the moment I’m elaborating an article concerning the launch of Football Manager 2007, and I would like to know if it’s possible to send you a small questionnaire about your home league (Argentina, correct). This interview/questionnaire will be part of a thorough article which will encompass other FM players around the world with the objective of demonstrating the importance of the FM scene on a global level.

I await your answer. Regards,

Bruno Mendonça

si el intituto de ingles al q voy esta bien supuestamente dice q es de una revista y quiere mandarme un cuestionario ...

Enlazar al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios

• Respuestas 30
  • Creación
  • Última respuesta

Ya me llego el cuestionario:

FOOTBALL MANAGER

1. How (and when) did you become an enthusiastic fan of Football Manager?

2. What makes your league interesting? (e.g.: style of play, etc.).

3. Tell us about the major stories over the last few months in your territory (scandals, funny stories; etc.).

4. What advice would you give FM players thinking of managing a team in your country?

5. What are the most successful teams in your league and which tactics do they use?

6. Who are the key players in your territory? Tell us about some of the great signings for the 2006/07 season.

7. What’s your favourite FM formation/tactic (reveal some of the team and player tactics that you employ)?

8. From the already announced features of FM 2007, which one is more to your liking?

9. Would you ever consider going into real football management? Maybe you could use your Foot Man experience?

10. What do you know about Portuguese football?

FILL UP

- First and last name:

- Day Job:

- Favorite teams:

- Favorite FM player:

- Favorite FM Portuguese player:

- Favorite FM formation:

DON’T FORGET TO INCLUDE AND ATTACH YOUR FOTO (face)

Enlazar al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios

Archivado

Este hilo está archivado y por tanto cerrado a incorporar nuevas respuestas.

• Usuarios viendo esta sección   0 miembros

• Ningún usuario registrado viendo esta página.

FOOTBALL MANAGER ESPAÑA

FMSite.net es la comunidad de Football Manager más grande en español. Con más de 20 años de experiencia, ofrece toda la actualidad del FM, guías, soporte, tácticas, descargas y parches para poner el FM a tono y mucha, mucha diversión.

• Crear Nuevo...