About This File
---- Version 1.21 ----
- Removed background logos
---- Version 1.2 ----
- Skin should now be compatible with any resolution
- Reworked player overview panel and player personal details panel
- Larger club logo on club overview screen
- New Box design for most widgets
- Removed default background tint
---- Version 1.1 ----
- Instant Result Button
- New Scout Reports panel with pros and cons for player overview panel
- New Suitability panel for player overview panel
- Tweaked player overview panel to accommodate new panels
- Added Sidebar Label Version
---- Version 1.0 ----
- New player overview panel
- New player personal details panel
- Narrow side menu
- New background
- New main menu
- Team and Competition logos in background
Download the skin and extract the files (using either 7-Zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac).
Move the two folders inside into your skins folder:
Win Vista/7/8: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\skins
Win XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\skins
Mac OS X: /Users/<username>/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2015/skins
Create the folder "skins" if it doesn't exist.
Start the game and go to Preferences screen and Interface tab.
You should see "wannachupbrew FM2015” and "wannachupbrew FM2015 Sidebar Labels” as options in the skin drop down of the Overview box.
Choose the version you want.
Hit the Confirm button.