Attributes (view only)
- Seating Capacity
- Expansion Capacity
- Build Date
- Pitch Condition
* Heal not only heals injuries but also changes the player's condition to 100% and clears his jadedness. Destroy is the exact opposite.
How to use:
1. Extract the downloaded FMEL15-v3.0.zip in a folder of your choice.
2. Run Football Manager 2015, and load your save game (or start a new one).
3. Run FMEditorLive.exe (ALT+TAB to desktop first if you're running FM full screen).
4. Click the "Load Game" button.
5. Enter club's name in the Search input box and hit Enter.
6. Double-click on the club's row. Edit what you wish in the 4 tabs available (Information, Finances, Kits, Teams) and click Save.
Double-click on the person's row. Edit what you like and click Save.
Double-click on the stadium's row. Edit what you like and click Save.
[*]If you close FM15 before FMEL15, the app will crash and trigger error popups. To avoid this, please close FMEL15 before closing FM15. Otherwise, you'll have to terminate the FMEL process using Windows Task Manager.
[*]In Classic mode (FMC), if the player is under 19 they have no stored weight but they get one as soon as they turn 19.
This tool is an FMScout.com and Moddingway.com association.
FMEL is created by Stelios.
[*]Thanos (creator of MacAssistant RT) who ported FMEL to work with FM14 and helped with information and research over the years.
[*]Jay (creator of iScout FMH, Save Editor and Pre Game Editor for FMH) who has been a major help since the last version of FMEL 2013.
Many thanks to: Eugene (Information & Research), Panos (super-tester), Ariel (super-tester), Stam (super-tester), Messy (Russian version tester) and Ronald (tester)!
Logo by Stam.
IMPORTANTE: Cualquier bug reportarlo en el link original del archivo... LINK