First of all, I want to ask admins to translate this on spanish.
Here we go again! This year with another expanded version that will include even more legendary clubs and players. With this update you will have an opportunity to play and manage 3500 legends spread all over the world in their respective teams.
All of the major and many minor leagues are filled with clubs which possess their all-time greats and are under the guidance of some the managers , coaches and chairmans who ever graced the game.
Winning anything in this update is a success, as many clubs and national teams have some of the best talent that ever appeared in history of football. Italian, English, German, Spanish and French clubs are strongest competitors. And not just the major ones. There are teams from Holland, Belgium, Scotland, Russia, Ukraine, Austria, former Yugoslavia, Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary or from Portugal who have good chances of winning the Champions League as much as the teams who are coming from the stronger leagues. This is like a Football Manager hard mode!
The players who are coming from the oldest eras of football are older than the ones who are appeared later and therefore are closer to their peak and reaching their full potential.
And don’t worry the likes of Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo & Neymar still exist, but are a younger versions of themselves and are relocated to their parent clubs. Because of that your task as a manager is even more challenging as it’s up to you to develop them into world-class players they are today and if you succeed to make them a part of your squad.
This is a thrilling update which can bring any Football Manager fan into an ecstatic state of nostalgia with no doubt that they will enjoy the game even more and find it refreshing and challenging like never before. Also were done and facepack for almost all players, which will further give the game interesting.
1. 400 new legends including filled squads of Pisa, Venice, Brescia, Bari, Ascoli, Braunschweig, Coventry, Ipswich, Fulham, Man. City, Aston Villa, Blackburn, Bolton, WBA, Beveren, Mechelen, Lokomotive Leipzig, Ferencvaros, Vasas, MTK, Dinamo Bucuresti, Steaua, Levski , Olympiacos, Panathinaikos, AEK, Galatasaray, Fenerbahche, LP Estudiantes, San Lorenzo, Racing Club, Fluminense, Cruzeiro, Vasco, Internacional .
Added legends like Edmundo, Mokhtar Dahari, Babangida, Pumpido, Calimbay, Saravakos, Stefanescu, Moldovan, Arne Brustad, Tahamata, Cunningham, Alex James, Nwanko Kanu, Riedle, Kurt Jara, Ebbe Sand, Lauren, Haim Revivo, Gigi Meroni, Lentini Istvan Nyers ...
2. Added missing managers and chairmans to all clubs with at least few legends, and also added some famous assistant managers, coaches and other staff. (Berlusconi at Milan, Cragnotti at Lazio, Santiago Bernabeu at Real, Joan Gamper at Barca, Bernard Tapie at Marseille...)
3. The values and wages of the players have been corrected to a more reasonable level. Maximum wage in top 5 leagues are 120k p/w, and max. value are 70 mil. euros.
4. The participants of european cups have been changed so in the first season there would play clubs that deserve it by tradition and successes through history.
Champions League (Real, Barca, Atletico, Valencia, Juve, Inter, Milan, Man.Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, Leeds, Marseille, Saint-Etienne, Monaco, Bayern, Gladbach, HSV, Dortmund, Ajax, PSV, Brugge, Anderlecht, Sparta, Slavia, Ferencvaros, Steaua, Dinamo Buc., Levski, Hajduk, Crvena Zvezda, Grasshoppers, Servette, Rapid Wien, Legia, Malmo, Celtic, Slovan...)
Europa League (Antwerp, Mechelen, Standard, Dukla, Vejle, Frem, Reims, Kaiserslautern, Koln, Schalke, Honved, Ujpest, MTK, Torino, Napoli, Roma, Gornik, Craiova, Torpedo M, Aberdeen, Rangers, Dundee Utd, OFK Beograd, Partizan, Vojvodina, La Coruna...)
5. Nation club coefficients and world rankings were also corrected in line with historical successes.
6. Added a lot of media sources from bigger countries like Marca, France Football, Kicker, L'equipe, La gazzetta, Tuttosport, El grafico...
The man behind the whole project is David Salapura from Serbia.
1. Extract the contents of the .zip file using the default zip utility of your OS or get a free tool such as 7-zip.
2. Move the extracted "Return of the legends 2018.fmf" file to the following location:
Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2018 / editor data
Create the "editor data" folder if it doesn't exist.
3. To install the facepack, move the folder "Legends facepack" to your graphics folder:
Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2018 > graphics > facepacks
Create the "graphics" and "facepacks" folders if they don't exist.
Go to Preferences screen and then into the Interface tab. Click on "Clear cache" and then "Reload skin".
Now you can see pictures of all legends.
4. Open FM 2018 and start a new save-game with 18.3.0 update and only this database selected, not other databases and transfer updates.
IMPORTANT: When creating a new save-game, you have to be patient because the process of loading game database takes about 2 hours. The problem is due to the conversion of the database from the previous series and a lot of data, which is not possible to fix it.
5. To load shortlist with all legends move the extracted "Legends shortlist.fmf" file to the following location:
Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2018 / shortlists
Enjoy and share your impressions!