BLOG 3

javier_83

Posts Recomendados

Antes de que salga el juego Miles nos hbla de mas novedades que tendra el juego, aqui lesp ego lo que dijo

Hello again, and thank you for coming back for the third in the series of blogs about Football Manager 2008.

Now, a few people have pointed out that I haven't actually introduced myself, which is very rude of me. My mother brought me up better than this, so I can only apologise. My name is Miles, and I'm studio director at Sports Interactive, who are the development team responsible for the Football Manager series, which makes me the Football Manager Manager or something. So if you think our games are no good, blame me, and if you think they're great, thank the whole team! I can say that fortunate enough to know that they're great….

Anyway, enough prattling on though, and back to the game.

Today I'm going to go through some of the new features to do with transfers and contracts.

Just after we released FM2007 last year, I had a phonecall from a well known and highly respected football agent who I'd had the pleasure of dealing with a few times before inviting me to go over and visit him at his office. So, me and Paul Collyer traipsed off there, and despite having grown a third ear to be able to deal with all the phone calls he was getting whilst we were sitting there, he looked over and told me how much he and his players were enjoying the game, but there was one area where we were getting some things wrong, and that was certain areas of players contracts, and spent ages going through how it all worked at different levels of the game.

So, having checked with a couple of chief execs at clubs, we've followed his advice. After all, they negotiate them for part of their living, so they should know.

Player win bonuses are now done collectively rather than individually, with you deciding in pre-season what kind of bonus to allocate to the squad for each competition, with these monies then given to the players at the end of the season based on how the team have done in the respective competitions.

Wages and appearance fees are now tweaked to be more realistic too. Individual goal and clean sheet bonuses are still there, of course.

Now, the conversations with the chief execs brought up some other interesting little facts. Such as "you know that many managers now just get a pot of money, and can allocate to wages and transfers whichever way they want to?". Now, we didn't want to overcomplicate anything and make people require a chief executive sitting there with them whilst playing the game, as that would have pushed the price of the game up way beyond anyone's budget for gaming so what we've done is thus (and I'm starting this on a new paragraph even though it's frowned upon grammar wise, but it's important, because sometimes the smallest features are the best).

You now have more control of your transfer and wage budgets by going to the "boardroom" screen, and asking to adjust your budgets. If you have excessive transfer funds, you can plough them into your wage budget, and vice versa. Great player becomes available on a free transfer, but you don't have enough wage budget? No problem - just move some money from your transfer budget to cover it. Lots of spare wages, but no money left in your transfer budget? Again, no problem, just transfer some over. The extra control is particularly useful if you're a smaller club, but just as useful for the big clubs too. It really makes a difference to the way you play the game…

Something else we decided to change a bit was adding in specific exchange requests in transfer bids, which appear when you are putting in bids for players. Rather than just saying "they are looking for a left back", if the club concerned are interested in your left back, he'll get named in the transfer offer screen.

A bug bear of mine from previous games which is now sorted is what happens after you offer a player to clubs, and some of them aren't interested. Instead of getting a pile of news items, you now just get one that lists all the clubs that aren't interested, and their reasons why.

Which brings us neatly onto the transfer center, of which there were some screenshots when we made the initial new features announcement about the game (http://www.sigames.com/news.php?type=view&article_id=1275). This is a great new way of sorting out all your transfer bids, with lists of all bids in by you for players, or for your players, making it nice and easy to manage all of your transfer bids, including the status of each bid or contract negotiation.

Finally for today, another small but beautiful new feature. For those who've played the game for a while, you'll know that when you're playing many leagues, you can't sign players from some countries, such as Brazil, until they're 18. And by the time you can, they've signed somewhere else. Yet, in real life, players sign pre-contracts to join clubs (a bit like Alexandre Pato's recent deal). And now they can in FM2008 too. Hurrah.

Tune in again tomorrow for a blog about some of the changes to the news system

Miles

Enlazar al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios

Bueno aqui les dejo un mini resumen, de loqu e acabo de poner

si me equivoco, ustedes me corrijen jejej

--------------------------------------

- Bonos en equipos!!, dependiendo como vallan dando los resultados, tu escojes la cantidad que quieres dar

- Ahora puedes ajustar el dinero de transferencia, a tu gusto, cuantas veces no les a pasado que les falta menos del millon de euros para completar un fichaje, y no hay poder humanos que puede hacer que los consigamos, pues ahora puedes mover el dinero libremente, entre el dinero de sueldos y para transferencias.

- Ahora aparecera una lista donde te diran cuando un club no esta interesado en tus servicios, y porque.

- Ahroa esta el centro de Transferencias, donde apareceran todas los transferibles y cedidos del equipo para asi tener todo mas accesible y ordenado

- Y UNA SORPRESA, AHORA EXISTEN LOS PRE-CONTRATOS, como en Brasil quenose pueden contratar los sub-18, asi ahora podras hacer preacuerdos para tenerlos en tu equipo en lo que alcanzan la edad requerida.

Enlazar al comentario

Bueno aqui les dejo un mini resumen, de loqu e acabo de poner

si me equivoco, ustedes me corrijen jejej

--------------------------------------

- Bonos en equipos!!, dependiendo como vallan dando los resultados, tu escojes la cantidad que quieres dar

- Ahora puedes ajustar el dinero de transferencia, a tu gusto, cuantas veces no les a pasado que les falta menos del millon de euros para completar un fichaje, y no hay poder humanos que puede hacer que los consigamos, pues ahora puedes mover el dinero libremente, entre el dinero de sueldos y para transferencias.

- Ahora aparecera una lista donde te diran cuando un club no esta interesado en tus servicios, y porque.

- Ahroa esta el centro de Transferencias, donde apareceran todas los transferibles y cedidos del equipo para asi tener todo mas accesible y ordenado

- Y UNA SORPRESA, AHORA EXISTEN LOS PRE-CONTRATOS, como en Brasil quenose pueden contratar los sub-18, asi ahora podras hacer preacuerdos para tenerlos en tu equipo en lo que alcanzan la edad requerida.

me gusta....cuando decis BONOS te referia entradas pa la hinchada? o a k te referis? si es eso me parece genial ..si vamos mal les tiro 5000 entradas y con eso alcanza si vamos bn unas 20 mil :hello: jaja muy exitista jaja

Enlazar al comentario

Creo que a lo que se refiere el texto es que aparece una lista de todos los clubs a los que les has ofrecido a algun jugador, y si lo rechazan te aparece la razon. En vez de aparecer en las noticias cada poco "nosequien no esta interesado en X, no puede pagar su ficha".

Enlazar al comentario

Archivado

Este hilo está archivado y por tanto cerrado a incorporar nuevas respuestas.

• Usuarios viendo esta sección   0 miembros

• Ningún usuario registrado viendo esta página.

FOOTBALL MANAGER ESPAÑA

FMSite.net es la comunidad de Football Manager más grande en español. Con más de 20 años de experiencia, ofrece toda la actualidad del FM, guías, soporte, tácticas, descargas y parches para poner el FM a tono y mucha, mucha diversión.

• Crear Nuevo...