Online Virtual Football Game

YFC

Posts Recomendados

Hello People.

I'm written this post because I have a virtual football game i would like share with you. The game is called YFC, and it is based on FM

To join the game, you must create and football player, and it will be "Your Football Player." You can sign with virtual clubs, who all have a human manager, who will guide you and try to make you and the team the best possible team in the world.

It is a really funny game and there is also a Spanish club, så you can play for your national country. I hope you will look at the site, make a player, and see if it is something for you.

You can ask questions her or on the website. http://www.yourfootballcareer.com/

Have a nice day

Enlazar al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios

El hace 12 minutos, Avaxa dijo:

its something like this:

plano-cocina-abierta-al-salon-con-una-gr

u know?

Do you mean apartment with this picture, or do you mean a plan over the site/game or something like that? A guideline to register and make a player or?

Enlazar al comentario

El hace 25 minutos, YFC dijo:

Do you mean apartment with this picture, or do you mean a plan over the site/game or something like that? A guideline to register and make a player or?

yeah im talking abuot a plan, but for a pipe bender

sorri mi english bro

u can equip "pipe bender" in a new player or something?

Enlazar al comentario

El hace 14 minutos, YFC dijo:

I don't have a plan for a pipe blender :-p but I can help you with many other things on the website and in the game :-P

i can manage a player?

when i manage a player, i can give gim points of determination? and carisma?

or i can only do this with a manager?

can i play with a joystick? or gamepad?

thats are my questions, tanks Mr.YFC

Enlazar al comentario

Archivado

Este hilo está archivado y por tanto cerrado a incorporar nuevas respuestas.

• Usuarios viendo esta sección   0 miembros

• Ningún usuario registrado viendo esta página.

FOOTBALL MANAGER ESPAÑA

FMSite.net es la comunidad de Football Manager más grande en español. Con más de 20 años de experiencia, ofrece toda la actualidad del FM, guías, soporte, tácticas, descargas y parches para poner el FM a tono y mucha, mucha diversión.

• Crear Nuevo...