Metal_Guitarist's FM10 Update

Edgar23

Posts Recomendados

Weno aca una actualizacion que encontre en el foro Oficial SI con todos los fichajes Hasta 2 de septiembre y un monton de cosas mas la estoy probando a ver que tal.

1-metal_guitarist.gif

The most frequently updated data update for summer 2010!

Final release was released on 2 September!!

Updated: 2 September 2010

Released: 7 July 2010

Requirements:

10.3 patch

Install notes:

- Download the file, do not try and open it! It is a .dbc file, which is a compressed version of .xml.

- Place the extracted file to the following folder: "My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010/editor data".

- If you have any other .xml files with transfers or injuries there, please delete them.

- To update each time a new pack is released, extract the .dbc file to the path above ("editor data" folder) and overwrite whenever it asks you to.

Download mirrors:

FileFront - MediaFire

What's included:

+ New Young Players added

+ Loans removed

+ Released players updated

+ Squad numbers for 10/11 updated

+ Removed old bans

+ Staff changes added

+ Board changes added

+ Relegation & Promotions

+ Transfer budgets are updated

+ European Comps changed i.e Tottenham and Sampdoria in Champions League

+ Missing players added

+ Team Reputations updated

+ Contains Real Comp Names i.e npower Championship and Europa League

+ Thousands upon thousands of transfers updated

+ Alot more Players will be avalible to buy at the start of the game (player cleansing)

+ Point deductions have NOT been removed. To remove them yourself, you will need FMRTE

Errata:

Please post any errors in the official thread on SI forums.

Credits:

Many thanks to CromScott and Metal_Guitarist from the official SI forums for creating this great data update!

Also thanks to roi men for sorting out all the Israeli leagues, JohMil for providing a hell of a lot of Spanish info, also burnum for putting in a lot of work on the German leagues.

* The picture above is made by me, inspired by Metal_Guitarist's username... please forgive me for the skull illustration, I'm a metal music fan myself

Enlazar al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios

Archivado

Este hilo está archivado y por tanto cerrado a incorporar nuevas respuestas.

• Usuarios viendo esta sección   0 miembros

• Ningún usuario registrado viendo esta página.

FOOTBALL MANAGER ESPAÑA

FMSite.net es la comunidad de Football Manager más grande en español. Con más de 20 años de experiencia, ofrece toda la actualidad del FM, guías, soporte, tácticas, descargas y parches para poner el FM a tono y mucha, mucha diversión.

• Crear Nuevo...